HOW YOU CAN HELP US TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE !
We are always looking for more volunteers to help us and there are many ways you can do this.
Whether you have any kind of expertise or not but you maybe have some time to spare, please get in touch with us either by 'phone at 01797 366379 or email us at email@example.com
Current key roles are shown on our 'Volunteering' page but other ways you can help are: Assistants
- to help in our shop in Tenterden Transportation
- of cats to vets, collecting & distributing food, etc in the Ashford area Fundraising
- or anyone with Publicity experience to help us to raise more funds Become a fosterer
- We can install a purpose-built unit in your garden or maybe you would prefer to care for cats in your own home. We pay all expenses and provide you with food and litter for the cats. As you would expect, Cats Protection does have fairly strict standards about the way our cats are looked after but there will always be someone available to give you help and advice. Join our Weekly Lottery
- Click here
to find out more Sponsor a Cat Cabin
- This way you can help cat after cat from just £5 per month and receive news from us. Please contact us on 01797 366379 for more information of this scheme. Donate some food
- We have food collection points where members of the public can donate cat food into bins which are then collected by us. We currently have food points at:-
New Romney - Sainsbury's
Our Shop - Tenterden
We desperately need more outlets where we could perhaps place a bin near the checkout where the public may place a
tin or two. If you or anyone you know or where you work could help, please get in touch with us (01797 366379).
Donations of goods to our shop - Our shop totally depends on donations of goods from the public (See our Features Page about our shop in Tenterden for more details). Our shop telephone number is 01580 765277.
Boot Fairs & other fundraising events - We can provide you with support materials if you would be prepared to do something like this for us.
Making items for sale - Maybe you like making craft things? We can always sell bits like this either on our stalls or in our shop.
Selling on Ebay - We have an ebay account and you are able to donate a percentage of your sale to a charity so please choose Tenterden & District Cats Protection!
Made a Donation or Leave a Legacy in your Will - We have special arrangements for this so please get in touch with us at 01797 366379 if you would like more details about how to go about this. Donations and legacies, no matter how small, make a huge difference to the lives of the unwanted cats and kittens in our care. Without your support, we simply wouldn't be able to continue with our valuable work.
These are just a few of the things you could help us with. There are also administrative and organisational tasks necessary for the smooth running of the branch so whatever you can do or however much time you have available, we are sure to be able to offer you something! We are a small team of friendly dedicated cat lovers but we always need fresh ideas and new people to help us with the work of running our very large area of Tenterden & District. Please join us!
CONTACT US AT 01797 366379 OR EMAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org IF YOU WANT TO HELP!